viernes, 26 de septiembre de 2014

Hi guys!

Today I want to talk you about my dream future job. I'm study musical composition and I want to live like a composer with a study. I want to compose music for a film, for dance, etc. For these reason I need to study many musical culture to compose a contextualized musical. I want to travel with a recorder around the world, to hear and understand the mecanism of composition of many countries.

 I don't like the work in office. I need a big study, with a piano, a computer, and too many electronic instrument. I don't like schedules. I want to be free in my study

Also, I want to be a professor of University. I want to teach counterpoint, orchestation, analysis, and electronic music. I think that I can be a good professor. On the other hand if I teach I can learn too much about the ideas of the students.

This dream is impossible if i dont have a major. For these reason I wont to continue my study in other country. I choose other country for know more people and learn with them

 I hear all type of music. So I need a big study with a larg desktop, a Piano and a lot of electronic instrument because I want to compose all type of music!

I want to know what is your dream future job.

                        

bye!

1 comentario: